With the change of the store on May 29, 2021 at 02:00 CEST, the skin Marshmello, along with the rest of their objects, returned to Fortnite Battle Royale. It is the first time he has returned to the store in a year and a half without showing up. Here we show you how this is skin that returns in the Season 6 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2, What is your price, and that contents bring:
Fortnite: the Marshmello skin and all its objects return to the store
The skin of Marshmello from Fortnite It has only been available for purchase for six days in two batches of three different days in 2019; I haven’t returned to the store for 670 days. For the new ones, we remind you that the artist Marshmello was the one who opened the ban on concerts in Fortnite: gave one in the game, in Pleasant Park, during Season 7 of Chapter 1 of the Epic Games video game.
At the time of writing this news, all these objects appear in the section “Marshmello” of the store:
These are all Marshmello objects available in Fortnite, along with their prices in V-Bucks:
- Lot of Marshmello (includes Marshmello skin, Marshando emote, Soft Mallets harvesting tool, and Mellodelta hang glider): 2,300 V-Bucks Reduced from 3,300 V-Bucks that it would cost if we bought each object separately
- Skin Marshmello: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Harvesting Tool Soft Mallets: 800 V-Bucks
- Ala delta Mellodelta: 500 V-Bucks
- Marshando Gesture: 500 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may come back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and not edited by our team.