This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the “Wednesday Warriors”, those who can’t wait till the weekend to get this week’s comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. Sorry for the delay and if any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
Batman/Fortnite again tops the charts – but not in every store. But beating out Heroes Reborn, Amazing Spider-Man and the launch of Wonder Girl from DC.
- Batman Fortnite: Zero Point #3
- Heroes Reborn #3
- Amazing Spider-Man #66
- Wonder Girl #1
- Nightwing #80
- Justice League #61
- Way Of X #2
- Immortal Hulk: Time of Monsters #1
- Wolverine #12
- Shang-Chi #1
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Summit Comics & Games, of Lansing, Michigan and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Rodman Comics, of Ankeny, Iowa
- Graham Crackers Comics – 12 eclectic shops in California, Wisconsin, Illinois
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Ssalefish Comics of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Concord, North Carolina
- Dr. No’s Comics & Games SuperStore, Marietta, Georgia
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at email@example.com. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Summit Comics & Games: Sadly, no appearance in the top ten from a non-Marvel or DC book. Red Room had a strong debut through. Stray Dogs is showing good sales even with issue #4. Many Deaths of Laila Starr needs more readers for how good it is.
- Dr No’s: Three DC, six Marvel, and one Image on this week’s best-seller list. Batman/Fortnite continues to sell well, but most of the people buying it want the code, not the comic. Let’s hope that some of them convert into comics readers!
- Ssalefish Comics: A week that overwhelming played out in Marvel’s favor, with a 7/3 split between the Big Two in our top 10. Heroes Reborn #3 snagged the top spot, and Batman Fortnite Zero Point fell a few spots in the ranks. Despite that, it remains the book that we get the most calls for week-in and week-out. Shang-Chi launched with a pretty decent reception, so hopefully it can hold onto those numbers for a little while.
- Graham Crackers Comics: Immortal Hulk Time of Monsters barely beat out Legends of the Dark Knight for our 5th spot this week. Nice to see Nightwing staying strong!
- Iron Man #1 $1,750 signed by Stan Lee
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next week. If your store would like to be involved, get in touch.